- 1 bottle (14 oz.) Clearly Kombucha Chai Cola
- 3 oz. Fernet Branca
- 1 oz. vodka
- 3 Tbs. homemade ginger simple syrup
- -2 sprigs of mint as a garnish
- Make the ginger simple syrup. We recommend Martha Stewart's recipe for it but since you need so little, you might want to half it: http://www.marthastewart.com/339761/ginger-simple-syrup
- After letting the syrup cool, stir it in a cocktail shaker (or tall glass) with the Fernet, vodka, and booch.
- Divide the liquid into two smaller glasses.
- Add a jumbo ice cube in each (or a few smaller ones) and a mint spring as a garnish.
Sign Up To Hear The Latest
Join our free email list to get occasional updates about Clearly Kombucha!