- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup Turmeric Cardamom Clearly Botanicals
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 3-4 cups baby romaine or spring greens
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- sliced strawberries
- orange segments or mandarin oranges
- Begin by making the dressing. In a small bowl, combine the ginger, honey, C Botanicals Turmeric Cardamom, lemon juice, and olive oil. Whisk to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, turmeric, coriander, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Stir to coat. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick spray. Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Once shrimp are cooked through, assemble the salad. Top your greens with the shrimp, toasted almonds, sliced strawberries, oranges, and dressing. Enjoy!
Sign Up To Hear The Latest
Join our free email list to get occasional updates about Clearly Kombucha!