Raspberry Ginger Moscow MuleHoliday Season means we get to break out the holiday cocktails. The Moscow Mule is so simple to make, and delicious to drink it seems almost too good to be true. For our tasty take on the Russian-inspired delight, just replace your ginger beer with some bubbly booch and add a little fresh ginger instead!
- 1 lime
- 4 oz Vodka (we suggest FAIR. Vodka, it's both gluten free and Fair Trade)
- 12 oz Clearly Kombucha Raspberry Ginger
- Optional: 4 dashes Peychaud's Bitters
- In a Collins glass, squeeze lime and add the peel to the glass.
- Add vodka, Clearly Kombucha, and bitters. Stir.
- Top with 3-4 ice cubes.