- 1 Honeydew melon (or any melon)
- 6-8 large mint or basil leaves
- 16 oz. Clearly Kombucha Asian Pear
- Slice the melon and discard the seeds.
- Blend the melon and herbs in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and place in freezer stirring every 30-45 minutes and breaking up any large ice chunks.
- Once completely frozen, use a fork to scrape the frozen honeydew. If you have an ice cream maker you can use that instead for a smoother texture.
- Fill a glass 3/4 of the way full with the honeydew granita and pour in kombucha to fill the glass.
- Serve with a spoon and a straw.
Sign Up To Hear The Latest
Join our free email list to get occasional updates about Clearly Kombucha!