Holiday Cider CocktailA little Holiday cheer in a cup! This super festive drank will bring all your friends together, and just takes a few minutes to whip up. Cheers to the best season around!
- 14 oz Dry apple cider (we used Bite Hard Cider)
- 14 oz Asian Pear CK booch
- 1 cup chopped fruit (we used apples and pears)
- 1/4 c. cranberries
- Half an orange (for squeezing)
- Mix together booch and cider
- Add in the juice of half an orange, cranberries, and chopped fruit
- Mix together and Enjoy!
- Optional: Let sit overnight to really let the fruit soak up the flaves!