We may not have formal Cordon Bleu culinary training. And we may burn our toast in the morning. But when it comes to cooking with kombucha, we know what’s up.
Clearly Kombucha is perfect alone, spectacular mixed. Check out our recipes for smoothies, cocktails, and sauces and share yours with us at email@example.com. If you are a professional chef and/or you do not burn your toast, we won’t hold it against you.
- 1.5 oz. kale
- 4 oz. frozen mango
- 1 small juice orange, (peeled and halved, visible seeds removed)
- 6 oz. Clearly Kombucha Black Currant
- 1 tsp honey 2 oz. avocado, (approx. ½ a small avocado)
Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Serves one to two.
- 2 oz. frozen blackberries and blueberries
- 1 oz. frozen cherries
- half of 1 frozen banana
- 6 oz. Clearly Kombucha Grape
Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Serves one.
Clearly Kombucha Hand Crafted Cocktails #detoxwhileyouretox
- 2 oz. vodka (Charbay or Hangar One, if possible)
- 6 oz. Clearly Kombucha Raspberry Ginger
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- In a Collins glass, squeeze lime and add shell.
- Top with 3-4 ice cubes.
- Add vodka, Clearly Kombucha Raspberry Ginger, and bitters.
- 1 tbs Simple Syrup 2 oz. brandy or Pear Brandy
- ½ oz. vanilla Schnapps
- 4 oz. Clearly Kombucha Asian Pear
- Sliced pear as a garnish
- Shake simple syrup, lemon juice, brandy, vanilla schnapps and ice together.
- Pour Clearly Kombucha Asian Pear in a high ball glass.
- Top with shaken brandy mix & stir twice.
- Garnish with pear slices.
- 4 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lemonade
- 12 oz. Clearly Kombucha Strawberry Hibiscus (1 bottle)
- 12 oz. Clearly Kombucha Black Currant (1 bottle)
- Sliced Strawberries as garnish
- Mint Sprigs as garnish
- Shake vodka, lemonade and ice together.
- Mix the two kombuchas together and pour the mixture into two lemonade glasses.
- Pour the shaken vodka, lemonade, and ice into each glass of kombucha.
- Stir and add sliced strawberries and mint sprigs as garnish
- 2 ¼ oz. Makers Mark
- 3 oz. Clearly Kombucha Ginger & Berry
- Splash Sweet Vermouth
- 3 Dashes of Orange Bitters
- Shake Makers Mark, Splash of Sweet Vermouth, and 3 dashes of orange bitters.
- Pour into Highball Glass over 3 oz Clearly Kombucha Ginger & Berry and ice
- Garnish w/ orange twist
- 1 ½ oz. Rye Whiskey
- 3 oz. Clearly Kombucha Original
- ¾ oz. Blood Orange Juice
- 3 Dashes Orange Bitters
- Shake Rye Whiskey, Blood Orange Juice, Orange Bitters and Ice together.
- Pour into Highball Glass over 3 oz Clearly Kombucha Original and ice.
- 1 ½ oz. Silver Tequila
- 4 oz. Clearly Kombucha Tangerine
- ½ oz. Orange liquor (Patron Citronage preferred)
- Salt for garnish (if desired)
- Lime Wedge for garnish
- Shake Tequila, Lime juice, Orange liquor and Triple Sec and Ice together.
- Salt rim of glass if desired
- Pour into Highball Glass over 4 oz. Clearly Kombucha Tangerine and ice.
- Garnish with lime wedge
Brines, Dressings, and Sauces, Oh My!
For Whole chicken (6 lbs or less) or 6 each leg quarters, or 6 ea boneless breasts
- 12 oz. water
- 1/8 cup sugar
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ bunch thyme
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tbs dried Herbs d’ Provence
- 1 tbs cracked white pepper corns
- 2 x 12 oz. bottles Clearly Kombucha Original
- Bring water, salt & sugar to boil, remove from heat. Add spices and let steep for 5 minutes. In a large water tight container add poultry, cooled salt/sugar/ spice mixture & 2 bottles of CK Original.
- Refrigerate overnight for legs & breasts or 2 days for whole bird. Pat poultry dry after removing from brine. Season with pepper and spice mix of your choice. Suitable from grilling or roasting.
Personal notes: LOVE this for a rotisserie chicken. Sliced lemon wheels under the breast and in the cavity really bring out the tea flavors. Place sliced baby Yukon gold potatoes under the roasting chicken with 1 hr left in cook time for THE BEST OMFG potatoes you will ever have.